Po 122 North Hero, VT 05474
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Successful professional qualified by seventeen years of visible achievements in the entertainment. Offering a tradition of performance excellence in production of live music, theatrical, and home design.
· Purchased, and Project managed a home construction in Alburgh Springs, Vermont.
· Organized a full construction team. Initiated a design for a full rehabilitation.
· Organized projections for the entire project, dealt with contractors and suppliers while monitoring Profit and Loss throughout project.
· Organized and implemented a marketing campaign to rent as a leisure property. WWW.2BONTHELAKE.COM.
1995 to 2007
135 PEARL- SHOEBOX THEATER
· Responsible for the mission and vision of the Nightclub/Theater. Organized and implemented over 50 productions over a 12-year period. Including the casting of talent, and producing of live music and theatrical events. Created an extensive database of local Vermont Actors and Producers. Worked as an actor in many film and commercial productions throughout New England. Became a member of The Screen Actors Guild in 2001. Produced and Directed a Northeast Tour of HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH, which won awards for BEST ACTOR and PRODUCTION at the Montreal Harvest Theater Festival. WWW.HEDWIGROCKS.COM.
· Direct sales and profitability of high-image NIGHTCLUB/THEATER established in 1984 and generating up to $350,000 annual sales.
· Specialized in full service bar relations, from Beer, Wine and spirits. Organized and led staff relations. Organized all talent and entertainment.
· Orchestrate bar recipe/menu development based on guest trends/preferences and seasonal considerations; sources vendors and negotiates inventory costs.
· Develop advertising strategies, layout, and design for print in Seven Days, Out In the Mountains, and Burlington Free Press.
· Extensive profit/loss experience in standardization of portions and implementation of labor cost controls, documents end-of-month, daily and weekly transactions; prepares -weekly payroll.
· Direct contact with Local sub-committees, and Liquor licensing committees.
· Created, developed and implemented all formalized operational systems and procedures including employee handbook, flow charts, forms, check-lists, bartender associate job descriptions and incentive programs.
· Focused on customer problem-identification and resolution.
· Voted "Best Dance Club" by Seven Days Newspaper, 2005; co-partnered promotions with Vermont Cares, RU12. Highly recognized in the theater, dance and music community.
MANHATTAN THEATER CLUB
· Responsible for the overall set up of the audition process. Worked hand in hand with the casting director and Casting associate throughout the casting process. Responsible for organizing and breaking down sides for each audition. I was also responsible for creating a talent database for future auditions.
THE WRITERS THEATER
Intern/Assistant to the Artistic Director
· Overall responsibility was to aid in the Writers in performance series at THE WRITERS THEATER. I assisted the artistic director, David Laundra, in casting and preparing for the weekly staged reading.
BFA COMMUNICATION ARTS - NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLGY (GRADUATED 1991)(Concentration in Television Production)
PIERO DUSA ACTING CONSERVATORY- SANTA MONICA, CA -2002-2003
JAQCULINE MC CLINTOCK- MEISNER APPROACH- MONTREAL- 2006
TOM LOGAN- COMMERICIAL PRODUCTION & PERFORMANCE- 2000
Screen Actors Guild of America
Amnesty International- Recipient of Red Ribbon -135 PEARL 1995- Grassroots Campaign.